FranLink System™Powered by the Franchise Broker Association
Bodenvy CoolSculpting is the #1 CoolSculpting provider in the nation per Allergan, the manufacturer of CoolSculpting, for 2020 and 2021. That’s right! We are proud to be #1 out of roughly 3,700 CoolSculpting providers around the USA. We earned this recognition for having the most successful treatments and best results nationwide. Not only do we believe in hard work, but also in understanding our clients’ needs and going beyond their expectations.
The husband and wife team composed of Jim & Helena Kucik started Bodenvy CoolSculpting Orlando with a mission to help people boost their confidence and feel better about themselves by shedding unwanted pockets of stubborn fat. Bodenvy’s owners love being part of the transformation process that positively impacts people’s lives. They will stand behind your body sculpting experience and celebrate your results with you.
Bodenvy 1st opened in 2019 and since its opening it has been the #1 provider of CoolSculpting in the nation. In 2021 our corporate location in Winter Park, Florida generated over $4,000,000 dollars in gross sales (See FDD for details)
- In May 2022 bodenvy opened its second location and in less than 6 months this location is already a top ten provider for Allergan. Allergan is the manufacturer of CoolSculpting. There are 3,700 cool sculpting providers in the nation.
- Bodenvy is also the #1 cooltone provider in the nation. (Cooltone is a non-invasive treatment that tones and builds muscle)
- bodenvy also offers weight loss programs with CoolSculpting which we call “Extreme Transformation”
- bodenvy provides exceptional marketing and support. From local and organic marketing to support training that is in person and virtual.
- bodenvy provides a call center that will presell clients, confirm appointments & and reschedule no shows.
- bodenvy provides training apps for daily staff functions.
- The bodenvy franchise is ready to go nationwide. Come join the #1 provider of CoolSculpting.
Basic Franchise InfoAverage Investment: N/A
Minimum Investment: $609000 - $1008300
Min. Liquidity: 152538
Years in Business: 2019
In-House Financing: Yes
Lead Assist: Yes